* Photograph Courtesy of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers*
PLEASE CHOOSE THE DESEAN JACKSON FOUNDATION AS YOUR CHARITY OF CHOICE FOR 2018. Please DONATE NOW. THANK YOU.
After supporting, William “Bill” Jackson, in his courageous battle against Pancreatic Cancer, DeSean Jackson and his mother, Gayle, founded The DeSean Jackson Foundation to honor Bill’s legacy; and, raise awareness to this dreadful disease for which there is no cure. Over 42,000 people died from Pancreatic Cancer last year. The 5-year survival rate for Pancreatic Cancer is between 2%-5%; and, many of those diagnosed are in the late stages of the disease and their life expectancy is a matter of days. Therefore, Pancreatic Cancer Awareness and funds for research are critical in the battle to eradicate this dreadful disease; and, The DeSean Jackson Foundation continues to focus primarily on using DeSean’s platform as an elite NFL professional athlete to raise Pancreatic Cancer Awareness.
Other DeSean Jackson Foundation Programs and Services:
- Youth Initiatives – Development, Empowerment & Enrichment
- Anti-Bully Campaign
- Targeting Youth Obesity
- Community Initiatives – Engagement, Health Fairs, Service, Outreach
- F.A.S.T. Camps – Free Footwork, Agility, Speed Camps for Youth
- Shop With a Jock – Holiday Giving – Partnership with Wal-Mart
- Social Justice
- Literacy Initiatives – Read Across America, School Library Donations, National Reading Month and School Presentations
– Please Donate Today! To help sustain and grow The DeSean Jackson Foundation as we serve the greater good and the most vulnerable families and children in our community.
The DeSean Jackson Foundation is a 501(c)(3), non-profit, public charity. Your donations are tax deductible.
For More Information About the foundation: http://deseanjacksonsfoundation.org
Donations by Mail
The DeSean Jackson Foundation, Attention: Gayle Jackson, 12670 Seacoast Place, Playa Vista, CA 90292
For Secured, On-Line Transactions: